Below are 10 inspirational quotes to spur you into taking control of your own health. We all need reminders like this every now and then.
1. To keep the body in good health is a duty, otherwise we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear.
Buddha (c. 563 BC to 483 BC) – a spiritual teacher from ancient India who founded Buddhism
2. Life is not merely being alive, but being well.
Marcus Valerius Martialis (known in English as Martial) (circa 40 AD – 103 AD) – a Latin poet from Hispania (the Iberian Peninsula) best known for his twelve books of Epigrams
3. Those who do not find time for exercise will have to find time for illness.
Edward Smith-Stanley (1752-1834) – English statesman, three times Prime Minister of the United Kingdom
4. A vigorous five-mile walk will do more good for an unhappy but otherwise healthy adult than all the medicine and psychology in the world.
Paul Dudley White (1886 – 1973) – an American physician and cardiologist
5. You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them.
6. Without health, life is not life; it is only a state of languor and suffering.
Francois Rabelais (c. 1494 – 1553) – a major French Renaissance writer, doctor and Renaissance humanist
7. A healthy body is a guest-chamber for the soul; a sick body is a prison.
Francis Bacon (1561 – 1626) – an English philosopher, statesman, scientist, lawyer, jurist and author
8. To be successful you must accept all challenges that come your way. You can’t just accept the ones you like.
9. People become really quite remarkable when they start thinking that they can do things. When they believe in themselves they have the first secret of success.
Norman Vincent Peale
10. Train insane or stay the same. Eat clean… talk dirty.
Enter Your Details Below To Claim Your Free Gift, Instantly!